The objective of this regulation is to establish the conditions for the stay of tourists in the Casa Chilia Resort & Spa Guesthouse. They apply to all tourists, who accept by themselves the fact of their accommodation in the guesthouse and must comply with them without limits or reservations. As Hosts, we want you to have a pleasant stay in our guesthouse and we assure you that we will do our best to ensure that all the services offered meet your requirements. In order for our efforts to ensure you the best accommodation conditions, comfort and privacy, to be preserved for your eventual return to us, please strictly observe the following rules:
- Accommodation in the guesthouse is done at the reception, presenting the identity card for registration in the guest register and for the release of the key to the reserved room.
- Check-in starting at 15.00, check-out at 12.00
- The standard accommodation/room capacity is two people.
- Breakfast takes place between the hours: 8.00 - 10.00
- Do not use towels for: wiping dyed hair, removing make-up, cleaning shoes, suitcases, floors, etc. To be used only for body use!
- Do not throw paper and other objects into the toilet that could lead to damage to the sewage network.
- The handing over of the key after the expiration of the reserved period will be done only after the room has been checked by the pension staff.